- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 11, 2022
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: Within two to three weeks of submitting the abstract
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Full Paper Acceptance (Proceedings): August 26, 2022
- Final Paper acceptance (Journal): TBA
The IAJC Conference is intended as a meeting point to discuss advances and collaborations in engineering, technology in education, manufacturing and industrial technology, information technology, computer science, and business. Many of these fields are facing significant changes and will encompass knowledge, information, and data from related fields of study. Thus, works from all of these fields will be considered for presentation and publication.
|Paper submissions must meet the IAJC guidelines posted in the Author’s Kit link on this Web site. Author should use our automated system to submit their abstract and full papers. Additional questions should be directed to: Philip D. Weinsier.|
Procedures for Submitting Papers
- Abstract Submission. Abstracts must be 300 words or fewer (using Microsoft Word, in English), and should be sent to our automated system. The deadline for submitting abstracts is March 11, 2022
- Abstract Acceptance Notification. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the IAJC Conference Committee. Participants will be notified by email within two to three weeks of submitting their abstract.
- Full Paper Submission. Authors must submit their full papers to the automated system by April 15, 2022. Full papers should be formatted according to the specifications on the Author’s Kit Web page. All presentations must be in English.
- Full Paper Acceptance (Proceedings). All submitted full papers will be blind peer-reviewed by three or more reviewers selected by the IAJC Conference Review Board. Participants will be notified via email by August 26, 2022.
Potential Topics of Interest
Topics: Engineering (all areas), technology, manufacturing, computer science, information technology, math, business, and technology in education. If your topic does not appear in this list, please contact: Philip D. Weinsier.